Privacy Pledge To Our Customers
At First Aid Group International, trust has always been the foundation of our relationship with our clients. We are committed to building and retaining trust and confidence over the lifetime of our financial and business relationships. Because you trust us with your personal information, we respect your privacy and take strong actions to safeguard that information, including your online information via application. First Aid Group International pledges to protect your privacy and to keep your details confidential unless requested by law. The information we collect about you provides significant customer benefits. It enables us to understand your financial and business needs, improve products and services, comply with laws and regulations, and provide enhanced customer service, tailored to guarantee the best results! At First Aid Group International, we will continue to make you the focus, and genuinely commit to make your information confidential.
Recommendations for Protecting Yourself
While First Aid takes these important steps to protect you and your information, there are important steps you can take to protect yourself.
- Be sure the computer you use to access our site is up to date on its security
- Use programs that scan for viruses and other malware that could steal your Personal ID, password or other confidential
- Change your passwords regularly
- Create passwords that are difficult to guess by using a combination of special characters, numbers and letters
- Do not use public computers to check online bank accounts and email accounts
Thank you for your interest in our company, we look forward to a mutually beneficial relationship filled with excellence and amazing results.